Thursday 2 January 2014

Inspiration & creation


So Zoe Sugg, being one of my favourite youtubers and bloggers has inspired me to create my own. I have always love what Zoe does. I have a passion for photography much like she does. Her blog is amazing and i have always been too scared to create my own, however reading some of her older posts recently has made me realise when she started she wasn't a professional either. Just a girl with a love of fashion, beauty, photography, and blogging much like myself.

I'm not really sure what to write in my first post, but id just like to introduce myself, so I am Anna, also on youtube as annavanloon. As this is such a passion of mine i thought it would be a good idea to start pursuing it in the new year.

So lastly, i know she probably won't see this, but id like to thanks Zoe for being such an amazing girl, and a great inspiration to me and amazing role model to many young girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment